Introductory Massage Offer
On your first massage with us
Call 0191 565 8886 to book now! Quote ‘massage1′
This is an ancient healing art that works on an energy line system through which the body’s natural life force flows. Blockages in this ‘life force’ can cause aches, pains and disease. The therapist uses hands, feet and elbows to apply pressure to points along these lines, with gentle stretching and applied Hatha yoga that releases blocked energy that free’s the bodies own natural healing potential.
This massage is suitable for all and can be adapted to achieve your own goals. Benefits include:
• Improves flexibility, performance and ability to withstand pressure. Even the most flexible yoga instructors benefit as passive stretching allows you to relax at least 10% further into the stretch.
• Great benefits for sports enthusiasts who want their body to achieve maximum performance.
• Improved circulation and function of lymph glands.
• Good for musculoskeletal problems caused by inflexibility (i.e. back, neck, shoulder etc).
• Can also help with asthma, headaches and bowel problems.
Spoilt for choice? Don’t worry when you come in for your Massage, discuss it with Bronyia and she will customise the massage to suit your exact needs!